Sears Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Sears.
Is a Sears Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Sears Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Sears. Discover Sears job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Sears before you apply.
Customer Solutions Consultant Softline MCA
- Softline MCA
- Sales Clerk
- Sales Clerk
Cashier Sales Clerk Sales Associate Auto Parts Associate
Sears Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Sears salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.Choose a Job Title
Sears Career Information
Sears puts an emphasis on meeting customer needs and ensuring customer satisfaction. This is achieved by being capable, and putting the customers home or situation as the most important aspect of a working day. However, this is not a typical the-customer-is-always-right scenario. Sears teaches that the customer's needs must be met, while keeping their best interest in mind. This is accomplished by delivering quick service to the customer and being as useful as possible. One way that Sears shows their commitment to customers is going outside the store and into homes. Sears has numerous community outreach programs that are primarily run by team members.
Positions with Sears
Sears offers a number of well-paying positions. These positions are meant for positive individuals that have team-oriented values. These positions include:
Auto Center Manager
- Explains customer needs and wants to other associates in a well-communicated fashion
- Hires employees in the automotive center
- Trains employees and teaches them the core values of Sears
- Understands the competition and sets prices according to their standards
- Must have a basic knowledge of automobiles
- Ensures that each store within a district is maintained
- Overviews job proposals and contracts
- Creates weekly meetings with store management
- Remits payment to subcontractors
- Orders all supplies needed for stores within the district
Assistant Store Manager
- Almost all time is spent on the store floor interacting with customers and ensuring that retail associates are performing their duties
- Relays proper information to the store staff
- Manages the warehouse and stockroom
- Creates schedules for the Sears staff
Gaining Employment with Sears
Sears has an unbelievably organized website to access for job listings. It allows users to search for hourly jobs or salaried positions, and then within those subsections are lists of available jobs. For students looking to enter the job market, Sears offers a wide variety of internships for college students that directly lead to employment. They also have numerous college events around the nation to look for potential Sears team members.