Michaels Craft Store Salary5 Michaels Craft Store salaries
Michaels Craft Store Compensation and Benefits
- 401 (k) plan: The company matches 50 percent of the first 6 percent of an associate's pre-tax contributions. An associate can contribute up to 15 percent of their yearly salary.
- Medical insurance: Employees can participate in the company's group medical plan. Michaels provides comprehensive medical coverage.
- Associate discount: All associates are provided a 25 percent discount card with restrictions on all non-sale merchandise goods at Michaels and Aaron Brothers retail stores.
- Dental insurance: Available to full-time associates and their dependents.
- Vision: The company provides a discounted vision plan.
- Optional life insurance: Associates may get additional life insurance for themselves and their dependents in designated increments up to $700,000 or five times their yearly salary whichever is the smaller amount.
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment: Available to eligible full-time associates enrolled in the medical and/or dental plan at no cost.
- Long-term disability: Pays a portion of an employees income while they're disabled.
- Short-term disability: Replaces a portion of an employees weekly rate of basic earnings.
- Credit union: Employees and their immediate family members can participate in the Corporate America Family Credit Union.
|Average Salary||Annual Salary$0$39,000|
Based on 2 salaries
|Michaels Craft Store Front End Supervisor|
|More: Front End Supervisor Salaries | Front End Supervisor Job Reviews|
Based on 3 salaries
|Michaels Craft Store Sales Associate|
|More: Sales Associate Salaries | Sales Associate Job Reviews|
CareerLeak provides free Michaels Craft Store Salaries. Each salary is created by an anonymous current or former Michaels Craft Store employee. Furthermore, each individual salary and review is the subjective opinion of the reviewer and not of CareerLeak LLC.