Safeway Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Safeway.
Is a Safeway Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Safeway Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Safeway. Discover Safeway job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Safeway before you apply.
Courtesy Clerk Cashier
Safeway Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Safeway salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.Choose a Job Title
Safeway Background Information
Safeway has a corporate policy that is founded around teamwork and diversity. Diversity is not just a word to Safeway; it is an essential cog in creating a strong working environment and creating bonds that see through color, race and creed. Safeway is proud to have earned the Catalyst Award for advancing women, including women of color, in the workplace. They look for hardworking individuals who are seeking career growth and stability. Safeway is a proud Fortune 500 company and displays their stability through the company's actions. In order to ensure a strong team, Safeway offers comprehensive training to its employees, which includes seminar fee reimbursement.Positions with Safeway
Safeway's job board is constantly updated with open jobs in a particular region. There are numerous jobs available, including:
- Install, configure and maintain Cisco Voice communications systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot patch panels, and routers for VoIP, Cisco Voice systems
- Train team members on VoIP, SIP Trunking and Cisco Voice systems for maintenance, troubleshooting
- Provide Telecom support of Retail and Backstage locations
- Support and maintain voice transport infrastructure and monitoring the environment.
- Manage and implement all MACS (moves, adds and changes) for existing enterprise systems
- Provide Centralized support for the management of dial plans
- Provide support for PBX systems, voicemail and IVR.
- Change management implement user requests as submitted and manage activities when required
- Perform routine audits of systems and software
- Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes and/or schedule work with supporting vendors
- Responsible for helping the store pharmacy operations achieve their planned business objectives
- All activities related to the preparation, dispensing and sale of prescription and pharmacy related products
- Assist in the operation of assigned Pharmacy, which includes superior customer service, sales, gross margin improvements, inventory purchasing and management, expense control and staff issues
- Partner with management in developing and implementing store programs to help meet sales objectives and increase prescription volume
- Ensure compliance to all local, state and federal laws, and well as company policies and procedures
Gaining Employment with Safeway
The best way to gain employment is to search jobs within the company website. To help ease the path through the website, Safeway has jobs specifically oriented towards people looking to secure a position within management and for other in-store positions. The management positions are posted on a job board within the site. For in-store retail positions, an application must be filled out. They also offer multiple internships. The different internships are summer internships, a finance leadership program, a pharmacy internship progra, and operation leadership programs.