Rite Aid Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Rite Aid.
Is a Rite Aid Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Rite Aid Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Rite Aid. Discover Rite Aid job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Rite Aid before you apply.
Cashier Photo Technician
Rite Aid Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Rite Aid salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.
Rite Aid Careers
Rite Aid places a strong emphasis on having a diverse staff and strives to become and remain the most diverse company in the nation. Aside from believing that diversity is part of building a strong team that brings a variety of experiences and skill sets to the workplace, Rite Aid also believes that staff diversity is a key component in ensuring a satisfying shopping experience for their diverse customers. To achieve this diversity, Rite Aid, of course, attends to conventional diversity measures, such as race, color and religion; however, the company also seeks to hire employees with various levels of education, numbers of children, and previous and current marital statuses. Because Rite Aid serves customers that come from every community and background, the company believes that building a diverse staff with employees that share commonalities with customers will provide a more satisfying shopping experience and a more intimate interaction between customers and staff members.
Positions with Rite Aid
Rite Aid offers both salaried and hourly positions, with most jobs being hourly and located within stores. Here are a few examples of Rite Aid jobs and their descriptions:
- Responsible for all employees working during that shift
- Must maintain clean, proper attire and a demeanor that will be an example for other employees
- Collects cash drawers on a daily basis, compiles money and deposits money into banks
- Fixes errors that may have occurred
- Disposes of any product that is on the shelf beyond the expiration date
- Must have a working knowledge of all aspects of the company
- Acts as Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies expert
- Develops team-building activities
- Creates short- and long-term goals for the store and team members
- Hires new in-store employees
- Understands the stores budget and focuses on meeting sales goals
- Communicates with vendors and establishes long-term relationships
Gaining Employment with Rite Aid
Career opportunities with Rite Aid include jobs in six areas: corporate, retail, pharmacy, information services, distribution center and internships. Pharmaceutical students have an advantage with Rite Aid, as Rite Aid has an internship program that feeds directly into employment with the company. The internship program lasts four years and is one of the most comprehensive programs within the industry. Other applicants can apply for positions by submitting an application online through the company's website or visiting a store location to complete and submit an application. Rite Aid also holds job fairs across the country throughout the year.