Quest Diagnostics Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Quest Diagnostics.
Is a Quest Diagnostics Career for you?
Quest Diagnostics Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Quest Diagnostics salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.
Quest Diagnostics Company Profile
Quest Diagnostics, one of the world's major clinical labs, performs diagnostics on more than 140 million specimens every year, including routine clinic tests, drug tests, anatomic pathology testing and genetic screening. Quest Diagnostics serves hospitals, doctors, other clinical labs and government agencies. Quest Diagnostics also develops and manufactures products which help healthcare professionals make healthcare diagnosis.
Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company. Quest Diagnostics is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
The company has a national network of more than 30 regional laboratories and about 125 rapid response laboratories, as well as over 2,000 patient service centers where samples are collected. Quest Diagnostics also provides companies wellness and disease prevention programs. The company also provides risk assessment services for the life insurance industry and central laboratory testing services in connection with clinical research trials on new vaccines, drugs and medical devices.
The Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute develops new diagnostics. Through its Care360 collection of products it develops and incorporates clinical connectivity and data management solutions for doctors, healthcare organizations and clinicians. CartMaxx provides electronic document management systems to hospitals.
Quest Diagnostics Careers
The company has about 42,000 employees. People can search for Quest Diagnostics jobs online and for international Quest Diagnostics jobs in Brazil, India, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. The company has operations and an array of employment opportunities in almost every state in the United States. Quest Diagnostics careers are available in areas such as Phlebotomy, Client Services, Information Technology and more.
Quest Diagnostics Benefits
- Goal Sharing Plan: Employees are recognized and rewarded for the improvement of the organization. The plan provides cash.
- Management Incentive Plan: Provides incentive compensation plans
- Medical Plans: The two national plans available to most employees are the consumer directed plan, CIGNA Health Reimbursement Account Open Access Plus and the Aetna Choice POS II plan (a PPO which does not require referrals to see a specialist). Available by region are an array of Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs). The company contributes about 80 percent of the monthly premium for each of these plans.
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- 401 (k): Employees can invest up to 35 percent of pre-tax income and Quest Diagnostics matches dollar-for-dollar up to 5 percent. Employees are eligible for the program after one month of service.
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Time off with pay: Employees can use time off with pay for vacations, sick time and personal needs
- Quest Diagnostics benefits also include paid holidays