Outback Steakhouse Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Outback Steakhouse.
Is a Outback Steakhouse Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Outback Steakhouse Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Outback Steakhouse. Discover Outback Steakhouse job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Outback Steakhouse before you apply.
Server Line Cook
Outback Steakhouse Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Outback Steakhouse salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.
Outback Steakhouse Jobs
Outback Steakhouse emphasizes individuality and maintains the belief that many different personalities will invigorate the work staff and make day-to-day job duties become less mundane. To create a vibrant and diverse work environment, Outback Steakhouse keeps a keen eye on diversity when hiring employees, and then instills in their employees an understanding that having a common goal assists diverse team members in coming together and working towards accomplishing that goal. One of these common goals put forth by Outback Steakhouse is a commitment to bettering the communities in which their restaurants operate. To this end, community involvement is encouraged and employees are supported in helping the community as they see fit.
Jobs with Outback Steakhouse
Here are three examples of Outback Steakhouse jobs, along with the basic responsibilities for each position:
- Sets cook schedules and monitors work hours for each individual
- Checks inventory and ensures that enough product is prepared daily
- Maintains necessary temperatures throughout the kitchen
- Teaches each cook and chef recipes and proper meal preparation for dishes served from the menu
- Hires people that work directly with customers
- Trains each member of the wait staff
- Establishes customer relationships and makes sure that each guest has a great visit
- Has a working knowledge of the menu
Gift Card Accountant
- Determines which areas of the country need more inventory
- Based on sales, determines which stores need to offer gift cards
- Prepares accounting for gift cards
- Analyzes data in order to properly assess needs
Gaining Employment with Outback Steakhouse
A person looking for an hourly position can apply via an online application on the company website. This application will be universal for all hourly positions within a restaurant location. Location-specific management opportunities corporate positions are also available and are listed on the website's job board. Those who are interested in working at a particular location can also visit the restaurant to request an application to complete and submit to the restaurant manager.