FedEx Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at FedEx.
Is a FedEx Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search FedEx Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for FedEx. Discover FedEx job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at FedEx before you apply.
Package Handler Field Office Associate
FedEx Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our FedEx salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.
FedEx Background Information
When it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight…as soon as this slogan is heard, everyone knows immediately that the business in question is FedEx, the delivery company that specializes in fast, efficient service, meeting all of its customers’ critical needs for the transportation of important goods, documents and information. Federal Express essentially created the modern air and ground express delivery industry when it began servicing the American public in 1971, and its success has allowed it to evolve into a multinational company satisfying delivery needs in every continent except Antarctica. FedEx Corporation goes the extra mile to create a healthy, highly-functioning and efficient workplace in all of its subsidiaries and divisions, and the company is committed to creating a positive social impact in every community is services, while doing everything it can to promote sustainability and a deeper ecological responsibility. FedEx welcomes potential employees who share this vision and want to be a part of a forward-thinking, customer service-oriented company.
Positions with FedEx
FedEx has numerous divisions under its corporate umbrella, including FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Office, FedEx Custom Critical and FedEx Trade Networks, among others. Included in its tremendous variety of job descriptions and possibilities are the following:
- Part-time Package Handler – processes and loads packages for speedy and accurate delivery all around the world.
- Sales Customer Service Specialist – works closely with customers in person, over the phone and by e-mail processing orders, collecting data, answering questions and solving any problems that arise.
- FedEx Express Courier – provides efficient and friendly pick-up and delivery service daily along an assigned route.
- Center Manager – supervises overall operations at various FedEx centers around the nation and the world, hiring staff and assigning tasks, developing projects for performance improvement, administrating sales center strategies and working to meet company profitability objectives.
- Human Resources Advisor – monitors employee relations, acts as a liaison between management and other workers, develops approaches to resolve conflicts.
- Senior Marketing Specialist – works independently to organize, develop, plan and evaluate product management initiatives, including marketing analysis and creative campaigns to improve the company’s business profile.
Gaining Employment with FedEx
FedEx maintains a sophisticated section on their company website which details all of its current job openings, breaking them down by category and location. An interested potential applicant can either browse the listing or perform searches to find the specific jobs they are looking for in their chosen locations. The company website even allows interested parties to sign up for regular e-mail alerts when jobs become available in the future that fit within their search parameters. An interested applicant can download their resume as a part of their search, and the FedEx job search engine will automatically direct the potential employment candidate to the open jobs for which they are qualified, after which an application can be submitted for specific positions.