Best Buy Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Best Buy.
Is a Best Buy Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Best Buy Jobs
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Best Buy. Discover Best Buy job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Best Buy before you apply.
Home Essentials Associate Customers Sales Assistant
- Customers Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate
- Sales Associate
Home Theater Sales Merchandiser Electronics Assistant Supervisor Sales Specialist Sales Associate Floor Sales Represenative Customer Service Rep
Best Buy Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Best Buy salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.Choose a Job Title
Best Buy Background Information
Best Buy is one of the foremost retailers of technology, consumer electronics and entertainment products in the world. Formed in 1966, Best Buy is now a multinational corporation, with retail outlets in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. Best Buy services the products it sells, and has a great reputation for technological know-how. The Best Buy repair team is called the Geek Squad, and they can repair everything the store sells, either on-site or at the customer's home, and employees are always standing by ready to answer any technical questions their patrons might have. Best Buy is actively seeking to hire anyone with a dedication to and passionate interest in electronics and entertainment technology. It is a socially responsible company, determined to reduce the carbon footprint of its manufacturers, retail establishments, employees and ultimately its customers through innovative business practices up and down the line.
Best Buy Jobs
Best Buy has a wide variety of job openings, in areas such as general labor, technical repair, customer service and management. Some possibilities for employment include:
• Retail manager: oversees all areas of operation in individual stores, analyzes retail performance and trends, hires staff, develops exciting promotional campaigns
• Customer service representative: answers all queries from patrons, provides product recommendations and suggests technical solutions, treats all customers with respect and consideration
• Geek Squad repair technician: fixes computers, media players, televisions and other Best Buy appliances in-store or on location
• Sales associate: assists customers in the store, stocks shelves, fills-in wherever needed
• Consumer research specialist: collects and analyzes information about consumer preferences and buying habits, and helps develop more effective marketing strategies
• Information technology specialist: works to improve the company's information processing and storage practices and capacities
Gaining Employment with Best Buy
A Best Buy Job is generally offered to candidates who are hard-working and energetic, can think on their feet, and have an up-to-date understanding of the latest in entertainment technology. Entry-level and internship positions are available for students and recent graduates, and opportunities are available at the corporate level as well as in-store. The company's official website has a large jobs section divided into subcategories, and anyone interested in working at Best Buy should go directly to their website and browse their extensive employment offerings to find possible matches based on the potential applicant's qualifications and interests. Applications and resumes can be filed quickly and conveniently online for all positions at Best Buy stores around the nation.