Bath and Body Works Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Bath and Body Works.
Is a Bath and Body Works Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Bath and Body Works Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Bath and Body Works. Discover Bath and Body Works job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Bath and Body Works before you apply.
Customers Sales Assistant Sales Lead
Bath and Body Works Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Bath and Body Works salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.
Bath and Body Works Background Information
Bath and Body Works is a company that sells personal and home care products, including lotions, bath items, home fragrances, scented candles, facial treatments and much, much more. A subsidiary of Limited Brands, Bath and Body Works began as a single store in New Albany, Ohio in 1990, but the company has expanded across the nation and into Canada, and there are now over 1,600 currently in operation. The company's commitment to strong customer service and its dedication to offering a wide diversity of unique products is the secret of its success, and Bath and Body works is seeking to hire talented individuals who can help it continue its rapid and sustained growth.
Positions with Bath and Body Works
Bath and Body Works needs help in-store and at the corporate level. They also hire many seasonal employees during the holiday season. Some of their available positions include:
• Retail Sales Associate: ready to provide expert guidance to customers, possesses strong sales and people skills
• Store Manager: hires staff, develops promotions, facilitates an efficient workplace while overseeing all aspects of the individual store's business operations
• Art Director: helps implement and enhance marketing strategies, processes and programs at national or regional levels
• Inventory Deployment Analyst: monitors and analyzes deployment of finished products to the company's various distribution centers and stores
• Retail Merchandising Specialist: develops strategies for meeting sales goals, tracks and studies attitudes and lifestyles of company's targeted customer base
• Design Manager: works on Bath and Body Works brand development, executing product and package design for company's signature collection
Gaining Employment with Bath and Body Works
The company website separates its job offerings into three categories: seasonal openings, full-time in-store positions, and opportunities in retail management and at the home office. Those seeking seasonal work are encouraged to simply visit their local store to see what is available. Prospective employees looking for more permanent in-store positions can file an online application at the store of their choosing, and the company website provides a handy store locator to help the applicant find nearby Bath and Body Works establishments. Those interested in working in corporate management will be taken to the Limited Brands website, where they can peruse Bath and Body Works job openings, along with positions available at Limited Brands' other subsidiaries. Applying online for any corporate position a potential employee feels qualified to occupy can be accomplished quickly and easily.