Bankers Life and Casualty Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Bankers Life and Casualty.
Is a Bankers Life and Casualty Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Bankers Life and Casualty Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Bankers Life and Casualty. Discover Bankers Life and Casualty job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Bankers Life and Casualty before you apply.
Insurance Agent Field Training Agent
Bankers Life and Casualty Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Bankers Life and Casualty salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.
Bankers Life and Casualty Career Information
Bankers Life and Casualty has a primary focus of helping individuals retain what they already have. Using employee integrity, Bankers Life and Casualty permits customers to live freely, while knowing that their financial portfolio is properly maintained and secure. In order to achieve adequate gains for the customer, employees must be on top of the ever-changing financial world so that customers may receive valuable knowledge as soon as it is made available. At Bankers Life and Casualty, the big picture is understood, which means that even within certain teams at a specific branch employees must understand that the company is a whole, and a collection of moving parts that are all intertwined to create success.
Positions within Bankers Life and Casualty
Jobs at Bankers Life and Casualty are few and far between; however, attaining one of these esteemed positions can lead to a happy career with strong monetary gains. Some of the positions within Bankers Life and Casualty include:
Branch Office Administrator
- Take phone calls and ensure that the customer is directed to the proper location
- Manage applications and maintain files for customers and employees
- Have a working knowledge of different systems that control payroll
- Train agents and associates of Bankers Life and Casualty
Branch Sales Manager
- Train field trainers that will go into different locations and train agents
- Hire agents
- Support current employees during their ascension to higher positions
- Understand market levels and maintain stability of current products
Unit Sales Manager
- Hire sales agents, and train them to guarantee success
- Create goals for agents and give agents the proper tools to be successful in reaching goals
- Create an incoming stream of appointment agents
Gaining Employment with Bankers Life and Casualty
In order to gain employment with Bankers Life and Casualty, the best option would be to find a local branch and apply for a position in person. While most companies have available positions online, the Bankers Life and Casualty website is not quite as up-to-date as some firms, including their job board, which usually lists only limited positions. On most of the job boards, there are expired positions that have long been filled. Since gaining employment is often directly through management, approaching local agents and management is the best option.