Bank Of America Careers: Research Jobs and Salaries at Bank Of America.
Is a Bank Of America Career for you?
- Job Reviews
Search Bank Of America Job Reviews and Career InformationKnow Before You Apply
See first person reviews from people that work or have worked for Bank Of America. Discover Bank Of America job descriptions, salaries (pay, wages), management abilities, stress levels, education requirements and more. Look behind the scenes and see what it is like to work at Bank Of America before you apply.
Trust Officer Estate Administration Operations Representative
- Operations Representative
Teller Software Development Engineer
Bank Of America Salary and Wage Information
When it comes down to it, PAY is an important factor in deciding which company to work for. Based on anonymous surveys and industry data, our Bank Of America salaries provide the hard to find salary data you are looking for.Choose a Job Title
Bank of America Career Information
Bank of America has a unified approach to creating dreams for their customers, and ensuring that those dreams can be fulfilled with low interest rates and high yielding accounts. While the customer is important, Bank of America realizes that without a staff that can also reach for their dreams, the Bank of America values will suffer. To guarantee corporate success, Bank of America hires people that are grounded, yet have an explorative mind that is willing to be molded. They hire everyone regardless of color, race, sex, creed or disability, and stand strong in the fight for equal opportunity employment.
Positions within Bank of America
Bank of America diligently updates their online job search daily. The jobs offered by Bank of America include:
- Edits papers and articles
- Manages schedules, including meetings and conferences
- Orders and receive supplies for the office
- Files company and customer profiles
- Must be proficient in many computer software applications
- Must be informed on company policies and make a noticeable effort to follow those policies
- Gives customers exceptional service
- Creates loyalty by memorizing customers' names and building relationships
- Handles cash coming into the bank and going out of the bank
Strategy, Reporting and Analytics Manager
- Creates strategies and tactics to lead to higher revenue
- Sets goals for the company on a national level
- Performs risk assessments around the United States
- Creates status reports each day, week, month and year
Gaining Employment with Bank of America
While the Internet is the usual source for gaining job employment, Bank of America may be one of the few corporations that is more likely to hire through a job fair or campus recruitment session. The Bank of America website does have some jobs within the company; however, for individuals looking for careers at Bank of America, the best place to find a job would be at a job fair. Bank of America job fairs occur roughly four times a year depending on the location within the United States. However, do not always expect a job fair to occur, as some cities do not hold the events. For college students, Bank of America has numerous campus events to look for potential employees that are looking to further their education while working for the company.